Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Survey


 The process of making this survey was pretty difficult. My groups topic was about movie production. What was different about my survey compared to my group was that I had more open response questions. There wasn't any specific information I could conclude because the open ended questions gave a me lot of different answers. But, one of the demographics i asked was "what is your gender" and 55% answered female. Twenty people answered my survey.  Due to the high percentage of female participants, I believe that it correlates with the number of responses that likes Disney movies. Many Disney movies have a target market of young girls, so they probably watch those movies as they were growing up.  I think this was a good project for that was similar to the Apprentice because on the show we recently watched an episode where they had to fill out surveys about the Lexus promotion. 















No comments:

Post a Comment